Board Meeting Information David Sanchez, Board President Steven Hovey, Board Vice President Susie Lara, Clerk of the Board Brian Sylva, Board Member Janelle Poulter, Board Member Student Representative Board Agendas and Minutes Board Policies, Administrative Regulations and Board Bylaws
District Mission and Strategic Plan Business Services Human Resources Instructional Support Services Superintendent
Parents of Beaumont All Day Kindergarten A Message From the Superintendent Before/After School Programs Bus Routes Chromebook Links College & Career Info Complaints Contact Us District Calendar FIND MY SCHOOL Healthy Kids Independent Study Program Parent Academy Parent Student Notifications Non Discrimation Policy Strategic Plan Library Catalog Curriculum Resources for Parents PBIS College Athletics
Schools Photo Gallery
Beaumont's Commitment to Community Measure Z Homepage BUSD Request for Information Facilities Developer Fees Facilities Use Forms School Accountability Reports Flyers Distribution and Peachjar
Resources and Tools

Inter-District transfers

Student who reside outside the Beaumont Unified School District boundaries may apply for enrollment in the Beaumont Unified School District.  You must first obtain an Inter-District attendance permit from your student's resident district.  Until you have provided us with the release from your resident district, we cannot consider enrollment for your student.  Approval is pursuant to Board policy and Education Code 466600-46611.  Placement decisions for students wishing to attend BUSD for the 2017-2018 school year is not made until after July 24, 2017.  Please note that Inter-District permits must be renewed on a yearly basis and may be revoked at any time.

Centralized Enrollment


  •  Beaumont Unified School District has a Centralized Enrollment process. 
  •  All new enrollees are processed at the Educational Support Facility in the Centralized Enrollment Office, located at 350 W. Brookside Ave. Between the hours of 7:30am-4pm 
  • This includes all requests for Intra and Inter District Transfers. 
  •  School sites refer all parents to Centralized Enrollment. 
  • Enrollment packets for the 2017-2018 school year are available to print online below in pdf format

2017-2018 Enrollment Applications


The following documents MUST be presented at the time of registration at the Centralized Enrollment Center:

1. PROOF OF BIRTH (Legal Birth Certificate or Passport)

2. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS: Must show evidence of the following Immunizations:

Vaccine 4-6 yrs old 7-17 yrs old 7th grade
Polio 4 doses (3 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday) 4 doses (3 doses OK if one was given on or after 2nd birthday)  
DTP 5 doses of DTaP, DTP, or DT (4 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday) 4 doses of DTaP, DTP, DT, Tdap or Td (3 doses OK if last dose was given after 7th birthday for all 7th-12th graders) 1 dose of Tdap (Or DTP/DtaP given on or after the 7th birthday)


2 doses (Both given on or after 1st birthday) 2 doses (Both given on or after 1st Birthday)  
Hepatitis B 3 doses    
Varicella 1 dose

1 dose for ages 7-12 

2 doses for ages 13-17 


3. STUDENT TRANSCRIPT/REPORT CARDS (Grades 9-12, for all previous high school classes taken and check-out grades, if during the school year)



6. VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE (Rental Agreements, Mortgage/Escrow Papers or Current Utility Bill: water, gas, electric or trash)(NO CELL PHONE BILLS)

7. PRINTABLE FORMS (Available online or at Centralized Enrollment Center)


1. PHYSICAL EXAM (Must have been 6 months prior of school starting)

2. DENTAL EXAM (Must have been 12 months prior of school starting)

Appointments are not necessary.  Children will be registered on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as all of the necessary requirements have been met.  Please be advised that packets will not be processed if the student does not have the required Immunizations. 

T-dap requirement for all 7th graders

All students entering seventh grade in 2016-2017 must have the whooping cough booster shot (tdap) before starting school on August 8, 2016.  For additional information or where to get the booster, please read attached letter.

Tdap Information

Office hours

The Centralized Enrollment and Student Service Offices normal operating hours are 

7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.  

If you have enrollment questions, we can be reached at

PHONE (951) 845-1631 Ext.5346. 

FAX (951) 845-1573

We are located at

350 W. Brookside Ave

Beaumont, Ca  92223

Our office entrance is located on the east side of the building.  Drive your car to the east parking lot and you will see our sign for Centralized Enrollment.

Residency Affidavits

If living in the residence of another person, that person must accompany the parent at the time of registration and present their utility bill and current photo IDBoth parties must complete the affidavit stipulating the registering parent lives in the residence of another person.  The parent must present their photo ID and then may register.

NOTICE: A registration determined to be secured by false, misleading, or deliberate omission of information to establish residency in the Beaumont Unified School District will be considered null and void.